Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Finding time to prepare healthier meals for our families can sometimes (or always) be overwhelming, especially during the busy work week! Find out some of Nicole and Gina’s favorite go-to nutrient dense meals and snacks for the whole family; grab your pen and paper (just kidding, you can scroll and find all the links ;)! Enjoy!
Patreon | Love what you’re hearing? Help fund ongoing episodes through donations as little as $1/month. Learn more here!
Leave a review | When you leave a five star iTunes review, it helps others with similar interests and passions find us when they’re looking for new content. Thank you in advance!
Resources and Show Notes
Amazon.com: Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill + Griddle, 8-Serving, Reversible Nonstick Plates, 2 Cooking Zones with Adjustable Temperature (38546), Black: Electric Griddles: Home & Kitchen
- rice cakes with peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Crispy Avocado Air Fryer Fries
- Fudgy Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Dipped Banana
- Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma
- Chicken Caesar with a Twist
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Super Simple Hobo Skillet
- Fajita Chicken Burgers
- Minimalist Kitchen, Quinoa Chili – Add the cheese and avocado!
- Prevention RD potsticker Stir Fry
- Mini Turkey Veggie Meatballs- Nicole’s Slow Cooker cookbook
- Meatball Tortellini Slow Cooker
- Caesar Salad with Chicken Nuggets
- One Pot African Peanut Stew
- One Pan Honey Garlic Kielbasa
Mom Win/Favorite New Product/Recipe