Finding time to prepare healthier meals for our families can sometimes (or always) be overwhelming, especially during the busy work week! Find out some of Nicole and Gina’s favorite go-to nutrient dense meals and snacks for the whole family; grab your pen and paper (just kidding, you can scroll and find all the links ;)! Enjoy!
Patreon | Love what you’re hearing? Help fund ongoing episodes through donations as little as $1/month. Learn more here!
Leave a review | When you leave a five star iTunes review, it helps others with similar interests and passions find us when they’re looking for new content. Thank you in advance!
Resources and Show Notes
- rice cakes with peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Crispy Avocado Air Fryer Fries
- Fudgy Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Dipped Banana
- Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma
- Chicken Caesar with a Twist
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Super Simple Hobo Skillet
- Fajita Chicken Burgers
- Minimalist Kitchen, Quinoa Chili – Add the cheese and avocado!
- Prevention RD potsticker Stir Fry
- Mini Turkey Veggie Meatballs- Nicole’s Slow Cooker cookbook
- Meatball Tortellini Slow Cooker
- Caesar Salad with Chicken Nuggets
- One Pot African Peanut Stew
- One Pan Honey Garlic Kielbasa
Mom Win/Favorite New Product/Recipe